Saturday, November 27, 2010

Fun Around the House

I feel like I never blog about anything specific. I'm just playing catch up because a million adorable things have happened and you have missed them all. So as usual, here are a few.

Lizzie found her hair box and wanted me to put them all in her hair.
I don't remember who was imitating whom here.
Here I am smiling away as my child's brain is being rotted by television.

Elizabeth is lucky enough to have inherited my hair, which means her hair is curly in the back, wavy on the sides, and straight on the top, so we gave curlers a try to even things out a bit. And she is riding "Rascal" the horse my dad made me when I was three. Oh, the memories.


This is the hairdo I settled on after. It was out of control!










1 comment:

  1. Naturally Allen was the first one to lay down with his feet up in the air :)

    ReplyDelete