I took advantage of the winter clearances and got some matching shades for the girls.
Liz has reached her girly dress up stage. Here she is being a movie star.
My Grandma passed away last May, and we went to her house to check on pipes and things. While we were there, we took advantage of her excellent sledding hill. I was pulling Liz and her cousing Jonathan up and down the hill while Allison slept in her carseat nearby. (Don't worry. She was well bundled and covered up.)
I feel kind of mean for posting this, but it's just so cute. It's not a full sledding experience until someone gets a face full of snow.
I have gotten hand-me-downs from a few different sources at different times the last few years, so I had to go though and sort them. It was a huge day and a half project. Allen snapped this when I was at the end of day one.
I don't know why this went in sideways. It was right side up. I don't know how to fix it...
My Mom had boxes of hand-me-downs in different sizes from which we'd go shopping each year, that picture reminds me of my childhood.
ReplyDelete