One of Lizzie's favorite things to do is to get in this pink hamper thing. She has us put it on her head and she'll walk around and giggle. The other day, I jusst put it on the floor and she entertained herself for about an hour. She crawled in and out of it and rolled around. It was awesome.

These are a couple chairs Allen got for her at a yard sale. He is very good at finding things for her at yard and garage sales. Some of her favorite things are hand me downs or sale things. These chairs are a little tall for her, but she still likes to climb up there and hang out.

Here she is begging for food from daddy.

This is the look she gets on her face when she is doing something she's not supposed to. She has my make up brush in her hand. And eye make up remover in the other hand. She is getting to where she understands what we say, and she has a very well developed little attitude, so when she knows she has something I want, she laughs and runs away. I used to be able to tell her to come to me and she would come, now when I ask her, she runs away and laughs.

But she does love to read books though. That she does not run away from. We read at least one book every night before bed.
why do I get the feeling you're off of school for the summer and have more time for blogging? could it be because your posts have increased in both frequency and length? Or maybe because it's June? Hard to say for sure, but it all seems to fit together. :)
ReplyDelete